Will the U.S. be attacked soon?

PaulaJedi

Original poster
Jan 18, 2014
YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME!

Lockdown? Martial Law (in some states already)? Curfews? Emergency alerts?

FOR A VIRUS???????

The virus may or may not be real, but I honestly think a country like Iran, China, or NK has THREATENED the United States and an attack is
imminent. They use the cover of the virus to keep us safe and not panic.

I GOT A COUNTY EMERGENCY ALERT ON MY PHONE yesterday. For. A. VIRUS. They were TESTING IT, I am guessing!

You guys, this is NOT normal for a flippin' virus. I think another country is going to ATTACK...

Red cross ships in the ocean? Really?

Trump also just passed the DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT:

The Defense Production Act (DPA) is the primary source of Presidential authorities to expedite and expand the supply of resources from the U.S. industrial base to support military, energy, space, and homeland security programs.

For a virus?

Schools here are closed until April 15..... over a virus that is no worse than the flu.

THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS.

The defcon level is low, but again, they don't want panic and they don't want the enemy to know we are on to them.

Defcon posted this: Why Iran’s Ballistic Missiles Matter – The DEFCON Warning System

So, what is going to happen on March 31? You know, the American "15 day" campaign. Is this a countdown?

Perhaps WE are going to attack another country.

None of this is normal. It's way to bizarre. I'm afraid WAR IS NEAR, folks.

Raytheon completes 1st round of testing for new Lower Tier Air & Missile Defense radar

Nobody on Twitter will listen to me. I have a 24k account that is a total ghost town, so I decided I'm better off on the forums.
Please read and consider this because SOMETHING is going on.

Note: I posted this on Paranormalis, also, as I feel it is important to be aware!

Reactions: 1 user

Classicalfan626

Mar 4, 2020
New York
I don't know if the US will necessarily be attacked, but I agree that coronavirus isn't as big of a deal as it is made out to be.

Cosmo

Administrator
Jun 13, 2019
I posted this on Paranormalis, but here's a couple interesting things I stumbled upon last night:

If that data is accurate, why are we shutting down our economy and risking 20% unemployment? The response is disproportionate to the problem... It doesn't make sense.

Attachments

PaulaJedi

Original poster
Jan 18, 2014
Now they are pushing people to give BLOOD.

For a virus? Really? I thought blood was for blood loss.

Shouldn't one be declared free of Covid19 before giving blood? And what about social distancing?

This doesn't add up.

PaulaJedi

Original poster
Jan 18, 2014
Another interesting bit of speculation:
CHECKMATE! See? A cold war is already happening..... I still fear a physical war. Well, fear is a strong word. Concerned would be more accurate.

Cosmo

Administrator
Jun 13, 2019
I saw people posting about the seal on 8kun but I didn't know why, now I get it.

Too may coincidences with all this.

PaulaJedi

Original poster
Jan 18, 2014
I still don't know why we are asked to stockpile blood.

Do they use blood to treat the virus? Do they test patients for Covid19 first?

This seems very odd to me.

PaulaJedi

Original poster
Jan 18, 2014
Animals are oblivious to Covid19 and war. They bring peace of mind. Need a break? Hang with the pets (and alligators)

1584712151844.png

Reactions: 3 users

Cosmo

Administrator
Jun 13, 2019
Like what? The blood and all the talk above?
Just in general. Singularly, none of this stuff means much. Together, it looks strange and nonsensical.

Look at the numbers here. If accurate, why is this worth shutting down the entire economy? People are being absolutely ruined by this. We already went through a recession in 2008 that screwed millions of people; now that people are finally climbing out of that hole we're shoved back in because of a bad flu?

Businesses are closing. Life savings being wiped out. For what? So the boomers don't catch the flu? Our generation is getting curb stomped back into corporate servitude every 10 years it seems.

Last edited:

Cosmo

Administrator
Jun 13, 2019
I believe these numbers are skewed. Octogenarians in Italy with up to three pre-existing conditions who got this and died are being counted as part of this mortality rate. A mother who gave birth with complications, then got the virus and died was also counted.

Mortality rate in under 60 year olds remains around 1.3%.Not saying it's "fine", but I am really beginning to detest how the media is covering this shit. Summer of the shark all over again.

Reactions: 1 users